Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Screw the internet

for god sakes at least allow me to enter your facility and drop off a resume or fill out an application. It's a small thing to ask that would at least allow me the dignity to think I have tried. I dearly want to have a job that supports my family, that is a small thing to ask. Throw the damn thing in the trash after i walk through the door. It would do me a bit of good to at least have some false hopes.

most places I have stopped have signs on locked doors that state "no resumes or applications being accepted at this office, please go to www.whateverthefuckwedontwantyou.com."

go to the website, no positions available to apply for. At least let me try. that's all I ask.

One place even ha a sign with a map to Michigan works office.

I have begun to apply out of state for various jobs. I think it would be a long shot but who the hell knows. I think that tonight I may actually act on the Posting in Antarctica. I'd be gone from Feb to October but it would be a job. whats the worst that can happen they ignore me and throw it in the trash like everyone else?

it's just a sign of the times
too bad the sign is "will work for food"

No comments:

Post a Comment